Fluffy and freshly made donuts are all-time favorites of everyone from kids to younger. And if you are the one who loves this delicious dessert, trying your hands at making them is far better than store-bought donuts. But, making them manually is quite a hassle, and therefore the Best Donut Makers are available to prepare this delicious treat in no time.
So, now no more deep-fried donuts, as these machines offer you the easy baked versions that are far more healthier and tastier.
But choosing the right and best donut maker machine requires a lot more consideration. We have done the job easy for you with our proper research and have compiled the list of best donut makers along with their reviews and a complete Buying Guide on it. So, you will surely get the right product.
Top 7 Best Donut Makers
|Kofohon Electric Commercial & Home Doughnut Maker Machine|
|6 holes||1650 W||1 Year||Buy on Amazon|
|Nostalgia JFD100 Cake Pop & Donut Maker|
|7 holes||1300 W||1 Year||Buy on Amazon|
|Babycakes Donut Maker|
|6 holes||500 W||1 Year||Buy on Amazon|
|Dash DDM007 Mini Donut Maker Machine|
|7 holes||760 W||1 Year||Buy on Amazon|
|Brentwood Mini Donut Maker Machine|
|7 holes||750 W||1 Year||Buy on Amazon|
|Betty Crocker BC2938CO Mini Donut Maker|
|7 holes||1000 W||1 Year||Buy on Amazon|
|Bella Cucina 13466 Donut Maker|
|7 holes||-||-||Buy on Amazon|
Best Donut Makers Reviews
1. Kofohon Electric Commercial & Home Doughnut Maker Machine (Best Overall)
A professional-grade machine, yet the best choice for home use too, comes with all the top-notch features, letting it to be the top pick in our list.
The first thing that makes you love this product is its quality stainless steel construction that adds to its durability. And the donut making molds are made up of cast aluminum with Teflon coating that prevents donuts from sticking to the surface.
There are six holes in it, providing you the flexibility to make six donuts per batch. Plus, the double side-heating feature results in evenly baked donuts with beautiful texture and color, within three-five minutes only.
Another interesting feature is it’s easy to use time and temperature control, allowing you to prepare perfect donuts at a preset time and temperature. You will also get a beep sound when the set time is over. So, isn’t it convenient?
Now, when it comes to cleaning, it is really a breeze. The outer body is easy to wipe clean. The baking plate is removable and also an additional removable drip tray for collecting the excess oil, that you can easily remove for cleaning.
Moreover, various additional accessories, including one stainless steel food clip, one egg beater, one brush, and two sponges, make it a worth purchase overall.
- Stainless steel outer body looks stylish and durable
- Cast aluminum baking pan with Teflon coating avoids sticking of the donuts to the surface
- Six holes capacity to make six donuts per batch
- Double side heating ensures even heating for perfectly baked donuts in less time
- Easily adjustable timer and temperature control with a beeping sound
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Non-slip high feet ensure the stability of the appliance
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Good for both home and commercial usage, including cafes, bakeries, restaurants, canteens, etc.
- Ensures fast donut making
- Very easy to use and clean
- Expensive for home use
- No warranty details mentioned
2. Nostalgia JFD100 Cake Pop & Donut Maker (Runner Up)
Not only donuts but a lot of delicious baked treats, you can make with this smart appliance from Nostalgia. The best thing about this is its compact design, making storage a no struggle. Plus, the circular profile adds a stylish look to your kitchen countertop.
The model comes with the capacity to create seven donuts or cake pops, or other treats at a time. And the best part is that your treats will get ready in less than seven minutes only with the whole perfection.
Another good part is its non-stick baking plates making the cleaning process far more convenient. And when it comes to safety, its device lock feature prevents spillage of the content. Even more, the auto shut off feature ensures protection from overheating.
No need to be a master chef, as it comes with a recipe book so that you can turn out your imagination into reality in the form of creative recipes. It also comes with an injector to decorate or fill the center of your snacks easily. Even more, you will also get twenty-five free bamboo sticks for cake pops. So, isn’t it a perfect bang for bucks?
- Smart compact profile
- Capacity to make seven donuts, or other treats per batch
- Durable non-stick donut plates for easy cleaning
- Indicator lights to let you know the status of cooking
- Includes a recipe book, injector, and twenty-five bamboo sticks
- Convenient to make various delicious treats like cake pops, donuts, pastries, etc. in a single appliance
- Easy to clean
- Safety features included
- Injector for fillings and twenty-five bamboo sticks is a big tip
- The appliance gets very hot if used for a long time
- No heat adjustment
3. Babycakes Donut Maker, Mini (Best Budget Pick)
This cute little donut maker from Baby Cakes is one of the appealing appliances’ that adds a graceful appeal to your kitchen interiors with its vibrating yellow color. Not only the appeal, but when it comes to performance, the device never fails to prove its worth.
You can easily make six mini donuts per batch within a very less time. What’s more, is its 500 W of power that delivers maximum efficiency.
No more cleaning hassle, as this efficient appliance comes with non-stick coating for easy food release and also ensures easy wipe clean only. At the same, its latch handle provides secure closing of the lid and avoids spills of batter.
For more convenience, it also features power and indicator lights allowing you to check the cooking status with ease. So, no more worrying about overcooking or undercooking of the donuts.
As a bonus, you will get a fork tool to remove out the cooked donuts and a recipe booklet that makes it a great choice for beginners.
- Capacity to bake six mini donuts in one go
- 500 W power for maximum efficiency and faster cooking time
- Non-stick baking plates allow easy food release and ensure ease of cleaning as well
- The latching handle secures the lid while cooking
- Non-skid rubber feet ensure the stability of the appliance
- Power Indicator lights for ease and convenience
- Looks very stylish
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Very easy to use and clean
- Less cooking time
- Clear indicator lights
- The donuts are of mini size rather than the standard ones
4. Dash DDM007 Mini Donut Maker Machine
Dash kitchen appliances are unique and practical with the aim to deliver an easy and effortless cooking experience. So, our next product belongs to the same brand that comes with a lot more awesome features.
Kids surely love the cute mini donuts, so investing in this machine is pretty good to please your little ones. Also, if you want a compact donut maker to save your storage space, this one is a great option.
Its round shape design looks cool and decent, and you will find seven rings inside to create the fluffy mini donuts in no time. Just pour the batter and cover the lid. It’s as simple as that, even allowing your kids to enjoy making the perfect donuts.
The appliance also features an auto shut off function that prevents overheating, and the buzzer function alerts you that the donuts are ready.
It comes with a recipe guide, too, allowing you to try various donuts variants the way you want.
- 760 W power ensures faster and uniform cooking
- One-touch operation
- It makes seven donuts per batch
- Sleek design fits easily in your kitchen
- Non-stick cooking surface
- Non-slip feet make it stable
- Indicator lights
- 1 year manufacturing warranty
- Looks stylish with durable construction
- Delivers evenly cooked donuts in no time
- Easy one-touch operation
- Recipe guide with easy follow instructions make everyone to use it conveniently
- Cleaning is a breeze
- No downsides noted yet
5. Brentwood Mini Donut Maker Machine
This stylish machine in pink can be your best mate for perfect donut making with whole convenience and ease. Again a quality donut maker with all the bells and whistles; surely a great buy for home use to impress your little ones.
Featuring seven rings, it can create the same nos of miniature donuts in no time. Moreover, the baking plates are non-stick that makes easy removal of cooked donuts without sticking to the surface. Thereby, it also ensures easy cleaning.
This best donut maker machine is designed with full safety features, including auto shut off, cool-touch handle, and safety lock feature. What’s more, is its 750 W power that ensures perfect and faster cooking. So, you can enjoy the delectable and mouth-watering donuts in a couple of minutes.
As for your convenience, it also comes with two indicator lights showing the preheat and power status. Thus making the device easy to use. For additional assistance, it also comes with an instruction manual to provide you complete guidance. After use, the power cord easily wraps around the base, ensuring easy storage.
- Power 750 W
- Capacity to make seven donuts at a time
- Non-stick baking plate is easy to clean
- Cool-touch handles ensure safe operation
- Power and preheat indicator lights for convenience
- Auto shut off for overheat protection
- Vertical feet and cable wrap for convenient storage
- Quality construction and stylish appeal
- Ensures faster donut making
- Even heat distribution for perfect cooking
- Lightweight design for easy portability
- Compact footprint for easy storage
- The donuts size is mini
6. Betty Crocker BC2938CO Mini Donut Maker
Our next pick for best donut makers comes from the house of Betty Crocker, a name that is famous for its outstanding baking products, tips, and recipes. And the product will definitely be a great add-on to your kitchen for making toothsome and luscious donuts.
It is a mini-sized donut maker machine and comes in a pretty pink color to match your kitchen style. This circular machine comes with two indicator lights-one for the power and the other for denoting that it is ready to use. So, offering a whole lot of convenience if you are a beginner.
What is best is that the machine bakes your donuts, instead of deep-frying. So, no more worry about the unhealthy deep-fried treats. Even you can customize them with your own healthy ingredients, so isn’t it a healthy choice?
Another best part you will find with this donut maker is that it comes with a piping bag, various nozzles, and a spatula. So, you can decorate your donuts with your favorite frosting, the way you want.
- It can make seven donuts per batch
- Pretty pink color looks stylish
- Non-stick surface makes your donuts come out perfectly without sticking to it
- Non-slip feet make it stable
- Indicator lights for your convenience
- Compact design for easy storage
- Very easy to use and clean
- It comes with all the safety features
- Donuts are too small
7. Bella Cucina 13466 Donut Maker
Now last but not least, a great convenient machine to make healthy baked treats in no time. The Bella Cucina donut maker features durable and sturdy construction with stylish appeal. What’s more, is its appealing red color that makes it more eye-catching.
Making donuts is really fun with this machine and is easy that your kids can also try their hands on in creating delicious donuts. As for the safety, the whole construction includes cool-touch material, so no more worry about burning your hands while using it. Plus, there are four legs included, that not only makes it stable but also prevents your countertop from being overheated.
As for ease and convenience, there are two indicator lights, and the non-stick surface makes baking and cleaning too easy.
Seven mini donuts in less than three minutes, and else what you want with such a quality machine. Grab it and have fun with your family and friends.
- Rich red color gives it a vibrant appeal
- Two indicator lights
- The capacity of creating seven mini donuts at a time
- Non-stick baking tray makes it easy to take out your donut without sticking and also ensures easy cleaning
- Cool-touch handles
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Great in terms of performance
- Easy to use and clean
- Speedy cooking
- Not so versatile
- Creates only mini donuts rather than the standard size
What to Look For Before Buying a Donut Maker? (Buying Guide)
The foremost thing to consider is the capacity of the donut maker that determines how much donuts you will be able to make in one batch. Well, it depends on model to model. Some offer to make 6 donuts at a time, and some models even produce up to 12 donuts at a time. So, you can choose the one depending upon your donut making requirements. Keep in mind that the large-capacity models are good if you want to entertain large parties or gatherings.
Though size and capacity are feather flock, you must consider the size factor depending upon your storage options. It is better to invest in a large capacity model, but what if you have not enough space for storage? So, make sure to choose a model that fits perfectly in your kitchen space.
Also, different machines yield different sizes of donuts. So, make sure to choose the one that meets the right size requirement.
3. Donut Making Time
It is a worthless investment, if your donut maker takes too long to prepare donuts. So, choosing a model that consumes very less time in making donuts is the ideal investment. However, the donut making time depends upon the power wattage of the machine. The higher the wattage it has, the faster the cooking time. So, make sure to choose a model with high wattage.
Also, make sure that donut maker plates deliver even heat distribution so that it may result in proper and evenly cooked donuts.
4. Auto Shut Off
This feature is very beneficial in a donut maker that allows the machine to switch off automatically when it senses overheating. So, the donuts inside it will not get burnt and cooked properly. Most of the models come with light indicators, too, so that you can easily know when to switch off the device. Also, from the safety point of view, this feature is an important consideration.
Who doesn’t want versatility in a single appliance? Of course, everyone. And so, many donut makers come with versatility, too, allowing you to make not only donuts but also various delicious treats like pies, quiches, brownies, cakes, muffins, waffles, etc.
6. Ease of Cleaning
It is recommended to choose a donut maker that comes with non-stick baking plates. These are easy to clean in just a single wipe with a damp cloth. Some also come with detachable plates that make cleaning much easier.
7. Other Smart Features to Consider
- Cool-touch handles to handle your machine with ease
- Non-stick plates to ensure your donuts not stick to the surface and also allows easy cleaning
- Removable baking plates for more convenience
- Locking system to ensure no spillage at all
- Non-slip feet to provide stability to the donut maker
Benefits of Having a Donut Maker at Home
- Having a donut maker machine at home allows you the flexibility to make multiple donuts at a time from 6-12, depending upon the machine size.
- It is absolutely hassle-free than making deep frying donuts using the traditional way.
- No chance of overbaking if you have a donut maker.
- You can prepare good looking donuts in a matter of minutes with a wide range of shape and decoration options.
- Very easy to use and clean as they come with non-stick surfaces that avoid batter sticking and also ensure easy cleaning with a simple wipe.
How to Use a Donut Maker?
Making donuts in an electric donut maker is pretty simple. Though almost all the models come with an instruction manual for how to use them, you can follow these simple steps to use it:
- First, preheat the donut maker machine and wait till the light indicator notifies you that it is ready to use. At the same time, prepare the batter for making donuts.
- Once the machine is ready to use, grease it with oil or butter and fill the holes with your ready batter.
- Close the lid and secure the latch.
- After a few minutes, flip over the content so that it can cook evenly from both sides. Some models also come with the indicator light letting you know that the donuts are done.
- Once done, remove the donuts from the appliance and allow them to cool completely.
- After that, decorate it with your favorite toppings.
How to Clean a Donut Maker?
- First, remove the leftovers from the plates.
- Then clean the surface of the plates using a damp cloth dipped in soap and warm water.
- After that, take a clean cloth and clean it once again to remove the soap residue from it.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- You can also wipe the outer body using a damp cloth, but make sure to dry it thoroughly for further usage.
Homemade donuts are the healthier option rather than store-bought as they are not deep-fried, and also, you have full control over the ingredients. And a smart donut maker machine eases your donut making task even without any mess and hassle and also within a short time period.
We hope our reviews of the best donut maker machines and the buying guide will let you find your desirable choice. So, what are you waiting for!!! Grab the one from our list and enjoy fresh, healthy, and yummy donuts with your family and friends. Happy Shopping!