With today’s busy and hectic lifestyle, quick cooking is all we need. It has evolved the necessity of microwave oven in every kitchen. Whether you are in a hurry or tired, a microwave oven not only speeds up the cooking process, but also it is very convenient to use. The version, Convection microwave oven is all the new way of quick cooking, reheating, broiling, grilling, and baking, all in a single unit.
Every modern kitchen is now incomplete without a microwave oven. This advanced and hi-tech kitchen appliance saves hours of time in your kitchen, and the convenience it offers is very impressive.
From reheating cooked food to making various savory dishes, the microwave oven makes it too easy rather than conventional cooking methods. Plus, if you get the convenience of broiling, baking, and roasting at the same time, how awesome it is? This is where a convection microwave oven is a good owning.
So, here is the article for you covering the Best Convection Microwave Ovens reviews along with the complete buying guide.
Have a look at our Complete Buying Guide to get in-depth detail on Convection Microwave Ovens.
List of Best Convection Microwave Ovens
|Preview||Brand & Model||Capacity||Power|
|Toshiba EC042A5C-BS||1.5 cu. ft.||1000 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Daewoo KOC-9Q4DS||1.0 cu. ft.||900 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Farberware FMO10AHDBKC||1.0 cu. ft.||1000 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Sharp R1874T||1.1 cu. ft.||850 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Sharp Carousel R-1881LSY||1.1 cu. ft.||850 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Cuisinart CMW-200||1.2 cu. ft.||1000 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Oster Toaster Oven||-||-||Buy on Amazon|
|Emerson MWCG1584SB||1.5 cu. ft.||1000 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Panasonic NB-W250S||0.9 cu. ft.||1750 W||Buy on Amazon|
|Samsung MC11K7035CG||1.1 cu. ft.||1300 W||Buy on Amazon|
Best Convection Microwave Oven Reviews
Now get dive into the the detailed review of all the best models mentioned in the table and make your buying more simpler.
1. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Convection
This fully-featured countertop convection microwave oven from Toshiba is our top pick. It combines both convection oven and microwave setting for smart cooking. Its smart and classy design complements any kitchen interiors. Plus, two color options, including black stainless and stainless steel, let you choose the one that matches best to your kitchen style.
This convection microwave oven boasts a spacious interior for easy cooking. It comes with ten power levels up to the highest of 1000 W. For the convection cooking; it includes the temperature range from 170 to 425 degrees F. Even, it allows you to program up to three favorite time and power combinations to offer one-touch convenience.
For more versatile cooking with the convection function, this microwave offers four auto bake menus and four auto roast menus. Thus, you can easily bake muffins, biscuits, frozen french fries, and pizza, and also roast beef, pork, whole chicken, and turkey breasts.
The microwave convection oven comes with a digital control panel. Plus, the bright interior LED light makes it visible the entire cooking process inside the oven.
Featuring sensor technology, this convection microwave oven automatically senses how long to cook your food depending on the type of food and weight. With 13 auto menus, you can easily cook pizzas, potatoes, and veggies, and much more.
Cleaning of the microwave is such a breeze because of its stainless steel interior and exterior. And the most fantastic feature of this convection microwave oven is its eco mode that not only saves energy but also operating cost as well.
- Stainless steel exterior body
- Oven Capacity 1.5 cu ft.
- 10 power levels up to 1000W
- Smart sensor with 13 auto menus
- Clock and kitchen timer
- Mute button
- Warm hold function
- Automatic bake and roast functions
- One-touch popcorn button
- Easy defrosting by weight and time
- Bright LED cavity light
- Easy to clean stainless steel interior
- Eco mode to save energy
- Durable stainless steel finish
- Build quality is excellent
- Easy to read control panel
- Easy to grip door handle
- Beep controllable feature is awesome
- The stainless steel cavity and scratch and rust resistance and also very easy to clean
- Little large unit, so takes much space of the counter
2. Daewoo KOC-9Q4DS Convection Microwave Oven
Clean and classy design with simple operation is all this convection microwave oven from the brand Daewoo boasts about. The oven offers you not only the microwave and convection cooking but also grill cooking style to make a variety of recipes with ease. Plus, you can also use the combination function, as well.
Featuring a unique honeycomb cavity design, the oven ensures 15% more efficient cooking. The model comes with ten power levels so that you can adjust the suitable power according to different recipes. For microwave function, it offers 900W power output, for grilling-1250W, for convection 1250W, and for combi mode -1500W of power output.
With five auto cook menus of this microwave, you can roast chicken, beef, and pork, bake fish, and fresh vegetables, all with just one touch of the button.
Cleaning of this convection microwave oven is a breeze as it comes with easy steam clean function. This function ensures to clear out grimes and grease in just ten minutes. Moreover, the smooth stainless steel interior and exterior allows you to easily wipe it down for efficient cleaning.
When it comes to the safety of your kids, it comes with the child lock feature. This feature locks the door of the oven to keep curious children safe from improper usage.
- New and improved honeycomb cavity for enhanced cooking performance
- Microwave, grill, convection, and combination cooking style
- 10 Power Levels
- 5 Auto Cook Menus
- Easy Steam Clean Function
- Automatic cooling function
- Stainless steel cavity for easy cleaning
- Easy to use electronic dial control
- Child safety lock feature
- Well designed
- Sturdy construction
- Excellent performing convection microwave oven
- Perfect size to easily fit on your kitchen countertop
- Reasonable price range
- Very easy to use and clean
- No downsides noted yet
3. Farberware Black FMO10AHDBKC Microwave Oven with Grill/Convection
Style your kitchen with this smart and efficient convection microwave oven from Farberware. Sleek and simple design with elegant black color finish appeals to any modern kitchen decor. Moreover, when it comes to functionality, this convection microwave oven combo never let you down.
This countertop oven is powerful enough to handle any recipe with ease. Plus, there come four smart cooking functions, including microwave, grill, convection, and air fry.
Also, it offers a combination cooking function that lets you combine grill and convection features. So, you can enjoy your favorite grilled food that is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
The best feature that makes it different from the rest of the ovens we have listed is its air frying technique. It allows you to cook a healthier version of your favorite fried foods with nine fry options. So, you can make onion rings, french fries, chicken nuggets, frozen fish, and more.
This convection microwave oven offers 11 auto cooking programs providing you the convenience of automatic cooking without setting any temperature or time. It means you just need to select the recipe you want to cook, and the rest will do the oven.
This one oven also features low-temp control and offers five levels of cooking. So, you can slow cook and dehydrate and also keeps your food warm.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Capacity 1.0 cu.ft.
- 4 Cooking options Microwave/Grill/Convection/Air Fry
- 11 Auto cook menus
- Combination cooking
- Air Frying technique with 9 frying options
- Grill function for brown and crisp cooking
- Low-temperature control
- 12.5-inch glass turntable
- Easy to read LED display
- Interior light for visibility
- Excellent build quality
- Super stylish and sleek design
- Air frying option is a nice addition
- Works very well
- A multifunctional unit for grilling, baking, reheating, etc
- No downsides noted yet
4. Sharp R1874T Over-the-Range Convection Microwave Oven
This over-the-range convection microwave oven from Sharp is another excellent addition to beautify your kitchen interiors. A classy design with stainless steel finish boasts elegance and durability both.
The Sharp R1874T convection microwave oven comes with 850-watt of power that can handle the job of browning, baking, broiling, crisping, and roasting perfectly. The inner cavity comes with a capacity of 1.1 cu. ft. which is pretty good enough for a small-sized family. It lets you prepare multiple dishes more easily and conveniently.
Featuring a modern touch with two colors and seven-digit interactive display, this convection microwave oven is very convenient to use. Plus, the custom help keys allow for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions.
One of the unique features of this over-the-range convection microwave oven is its built-in exhaust system. With three convenient venting options, including horizontal, vertical, and ductless recirculation, the system offers convenience for range-top cooking.
Other best features of this oven include hood light and fan. This powerful fan cools down the interiors of the microwave very quickly. Plus, it also comes with high and low rack both. The high rack ensures two-level baking, and the low rack is used for baking, roasting, and broiling.
- 850 W cooking power
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Capacity 1.1 cu ft
- 7-digit, interactive, 2 color display
- Smart and Easy sensor settings to determine time and power levels
- 13-inch ceramic turntable with on/off option
- Built-in exhaust system
- Hood light
- Powerful two-speed ventilation fan
- Two-level baking
- Automatically compute roasting, broiling, and baking time/temperature settings
- Space-saving design in a stylish finish
- Sturdy and strong construction
- Reliable and very easy to use
- Cooks well
- Installation is pretty simple
- The inner capacity is relatively small
- The interior of this over-the-range convection microwave is not very smooth and hence making it difficult to clean
5. Sharp Carousel R-1881LSY Convection Microwave Oven
Again from Sharp, this is another over-the-range convection microwave oven with all the awesome features and superb functionalities. No matter the size of your kitchen, it can easily fit even in the smallest kitchen with ease. Thus, it is a great buy for tight spaces.
With both the microwave and convection cooking function, this microwave allows you to easily and quickly prepare your favorite recipes. You can make juicy meats, moist cakes, and fluffy breads all with the right amount of browning and crispiness.
This full-featured and easy-to-use microwave oven comes with sensor cooking technology to provide you the best cooking experience. Plus, its 13-inch Carousel turntable ensures even and proper cooking at all.
The model comes with ten convection temperature settings for baking, broiling, roasting, and slow cooking. The most intuitive part is its 7-digit interactive 2-color display for more easy and convenient operation. It’s custom keys ensure simpler cooking even for a novice too.
If you hate a smoky kitchen, you will definitely love this convection microwave oven for its special venting system. This unique ventilation system offers three different options for its vents, including horizontal, vertical, and ductless recirculating. Thus, it guarantees an entirely smoke-free kitchen.
- 850 W output
- Capacity 1.1 cu ft
- 13-inch ceramic turntable
- 8 sensor cook options
- 11 cooking power levels
- 10 convection temperature settings
- Easy to clean stainless steel finish
- Minute Plus key to heat for additional time
- High and low exhaust fan speeds
- 11 power levels
- Auto touch control panel
- Handle-free design and inset hinge for tight spaces
- Top-mounted radiant heating element for broiling
- Beautiful and elegant
- Outstanding build quality
- A spacious over-the-range convection microwave oven with high wattage
- One-touch operation for simple cooking
- The kitchen timer is a great feature
- Interior LED light
- Advanced ventilation system
- Very easy to use and clean
- Very expensive
6. Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
This countertop convection microwave oven is a perfect combination of elegance, style, and performance. Brushed stainless steel housing with dark tinted glass window and black frame of this microwave appeals to any modern kitchen. Even the smart touchpad controls with LCD allows you to navigate the setting seamlessly.
This multi-functional convection microwave oven offers eight smart functions to serve all types of cooking needs. The functions include microwave, convection, convection roast, convection fast bake, grill/combo, keep warm, defrost, and memory. Thus, it offers a great range of cooking styles with such a small footprint design.
The microwave operates at 1000 W of high power and ensures even and thorough cooking & reheating of food. With nine preset cooking options, it is now easier to make crispy bacon, grill marinated chicken breasts, and reheat beverages in one touch of a button.
Moreover, it also has a multi-stage cooking option that can automatically shift from oven to grill to microwave. Thus, it allows you to make perfectly recipe you choose.
There also comes two convenient defrost functions with this convection microwave oven. Thus it allows you to defrost food by both weight as well as time. So, you can get perfect results every time.
Diversify the cooking options with microwave, baking, roasting, and grilling by bringing this smart convection microwave to your kitchen.
- Countertop convection microwave oven
- Capacity 1.2 cu ft.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Dark-tinted glass window
- Touchpad controls with LCD
- Two convenient defrost functions by weight and time
- Multi-stage cooking
- 9 preset menus
- 8 smart functions including microwave, convection, convection roast, convection fast bake, grill/combo, keep warm, defrost, memory
- Reversible grill rack
- Smart design with excellent build quality
- Sleek control panel with LCD for easy operation
- Very powerful than the average budget microwave
- All the functions microwave, grill, convection, and combination are very much convenient
- Easy to clean interiors and exteriors
- The convection option does not hold a higher temperature
7. Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven
Making your favorite meals is now super easy and quick with this convection countertop and toaster oven from the brand Oster. Elegant look, unique design, amazing performance, ultimate durability, and much more, well describes this featured oven.
This convection microwave oven allows you to bake, broil, toast, pizza, warm, dehydrate and defrost all with a single appliance. Featuring turbo convection baking technology, it will enable faster cooking and also browns the food more evenly.
It comes featuring french double door design that can be easily opened with just one single door pull. And this double door design adds more elegance to the style. Plus, there is also an interior light that lets you watch the cooking process without opening the door.
One of the best features of this convection microwave oven is its extra-large interior that can accommodate to cook in large quantities. Moreover, there are two racks for maximum cooking flexibility.
For more convenient operation, this toaster and convection oven also feature the digital controls. So, you can perform all cooking operations with ease in just one touch. It also makes it easy to dehydrate and defrost, adjust the time, and set the temperature accordingly. The very best part of this oven is that it can save energy up to 50% of the energy over conventional ovens.
- French Double Door design
- Single pull for both the doors
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Turbo convection baking technology
- Extra-large capacity
- Digital controls for easy operation
- Interior light
- 90-minute timer
- Sleek design fits any kitchen countertop
- Looks stylish
- Build quality is excellent
- Ensures fast and even cooking
- Very quiet operation
- Very spacious from inside so you can cook in large quantity as well
- The power cord is short
8. Emerson MWCG1584SB Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
This countertop oven from Emerson is a perfect combination of style, elegance, and size. The stainless steel front and black cabinet add more grace to your kitchen decor. It offers you multiple cooking modes, including microwave heating, convection cooking, and grilling. Thus, an excellent buy for all your cooking needs in a smart way.
Featuring the convection function, the microwave allows you to bake and roast food easily. A detachable grilling rack is also there for perfect crisping and browning of food while maintaining the juiciness inside.
With 11 different power levels, you can easily choose the preferred power as per the recipe type you want to cook. The microwave also offers nine quick and easy pre-programmed recipes to streamline your cooking process. Thus, with the smart one touch of a button, you can enjoy your favorite meals in no time.
There comes a removable glass turntable that ensures even and proper cooking food. Plus, it is also easy to clean by removing it out. This convection microwave oven has a unique defrosting feature by both time and weight. Thus, making it easy to cook frozen foods in a matter of minutes.
- Microwave heating, convection cooking and grill function
- Stainless steel front and black cabinet
- Removable grill rack
- Capacity 1.5 cu. ft.
- 9 preset cooking functions for easy cooking
- 11 different power levels
- Removable glass turntable for even cooking
- Defrost function by time and weight
- Child safety lock feature
Pros and cons
- Nice and elegant design
- Spacious from inside
- Performs well in each mode- microwave, convection, and grill
- Easy to open the door with handle
- Fast and efficient convection microwave oven
- The interior light is not as bright, and the front panel is not back-lighted for night time usage
9. Panasonic NB-W250S Convection Toaster Oven
For an amazing cooking experience, Panasonic brings this convection toaster oven packed with outstanding features. Its sleek and stainless steel finish complements any kitchen decor. Plus, its small footprint design with spacious interior fits neatly on your kitchen countertop, adding a great style to your kitchen interiors.
With this convection toaster oven, there is no need of pre-heating. You need to place the food inside it and press the start button, and the rest is up to the oven. This convection oven comes with 1750 W of high power for the more efficient and thorough cooking of food.
You can enhance your cooking experience with its seven preset menus, including toast, bagel, pizza, roast, bake, and broil. Thus, it makes cooking easy and effortless. There also comes the keep warm setting that allows keeping food warm until ready to serve.
This convection toaster oven features quick dial control for easy and convenient operation. Moreover, the one-touch function buttons allow ease of use. Plus, the easy-to-read display makes operation easier and simpler.
The oven also comes with an adjustable pull-out cooking rack and safety tong, along with removable crumb and baking trays. Thus, it again enhances your cooking experience.
- High-speed toaster oven with convection
- Sleek, stainless steel construction
- Minimal footprint with spacious interior
- One-touch function buttons
- Capacity 0.9 cu. Ft.
- 7 preset menus for effortless cooking
- Quick-dial control
- Easy to read display
- Easy-grip handle to fully support the door
- Adjustable pull-out cooking rack
- Removable crumb and baking trays
- Stylish low-profile design
- Build quality is extremely good
- Great in terms of performance
- Ensures faster and even cooking
- Easy to clean interior and exterior
- No downsides noted yet
10. Samsung MC11K7035CG Countertop Power Convection Microwave Oven
Now, last but not least, this convection microwave oven from Samsung is yet another smart buy for your kitchen. It offers microwave heating, convection cooking, and perfect grilling all in a single appliance. So, you can enjoy your favorite recipes easily and quickly from the comfort of your home.
With low profile design, it fits seamlessly to your kitchen countertop. Plus, with the spacious inner cavity, the oven can accommodate to cook in large quantities. The most eye-catching part is its simple and clean design with an elegant black color option that suits any kitchen style.
The stainless steel exterior provides durability to the microwave and also easy to clean. The interior is designed with ceramic enamel to ensure ease of cleaning. It is also scratch and stain-resistant and allows easy maintenance.
This convection microwave oven also comes with the sensor cooking options that provide optimum heating results every time. Its power convection feature allows easy baking, and the power grill technology ensures perfect grilling to enjoy crispy food anytime you want.
With a variety of preset cooking options, the oven allows you to make your favorite recipes simply at your fingertips. Just choose the recipe and touch the button; the rest is up to the microwave.
The very best feature of this convection microwave oven is that it supports eco mode. It means, it can save 50% of energy rather than other microwaves by turning off the display when not in use. So, overall, this is the most efficient, user-friendly, and great performing convection and grill microwave.
- Power Convection for faster and even cooking
- Power Grill for perfect grilling
- Capacity 1.1 cu. ft.
- Ceramic enamel interior is scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Sensor cooking options
- Fingerprint resistant finish
- Slim fry
- Dial control to set cooking time and temperature
- Blue LED display with clear visibility
- Clean and simple design
- Strong and sturdy built
- Cooks food evenly
- All the modes microwave, grill, and convection works very nicely
- Easy to use functions
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Takes little more time in cooking
How to Choose a Convection Microwave Oven (Buying Guide)
What is a Convection Microwave Oven?
Unlike the traditional ovens that were used only for baking, the concept of convection microwave oven is fairly new and advanced. This hi-tech appliance combines the features of both microwave and convection oven.
It means you have the option of quick cooking and reheating of the food like you do in a regular microwave. Plus, you can also use it for crisping, browning, and cooking the outside of food like you do in a convection oven.
The convection microwave oven offers three different modes of cooking. The first is the microwave mode where you can make tea, coffee, instant noodles, pop some popcorns, and reheat food, etc.
The second is the convection mode that allows you to brown, broil, crisp, and bake. So, you can make cakes, pies, biscuits, cookies, pizza, etc.
And the last one is the combination mode, where you can enjoy the power of both microwave mode and convection mode. It allows you to cook food faster and also make it crisp and brown from outside.
How does a Convection Microwave Oven works?
As we have already discussed above that the convection microwave oven combines the power of both the convection oven and the microwave. It ensures faster and even cooking with rich taste.
The working mechanism of a convection microwave oven is very simple. A heating element is there that heats the air inside the chamber. It creates a hot layer of air around the food. Unlike conventional ovens, it also has a built-in fan underneath the heating element that creates a flow of hot air in the chamber. When this hot air from the heating elements is blown around the oven by the fan, the food gets cooked more evenly and quickly.
Solo Microwave Vs. Grill Microwave Vs. Convection Microwave
|Microwave Type||Used For||Functions||Limitations|
|Solo Microwave||Reheating of prepared food and cooking various simple dishes||Reheat, Defrost, Prepare tea and coffee, cook pasta and noodles, etc.||Not for grilling and baking|
|Grill Microwave||Reheating, cooking and grilling, also Includes various preset menus||Reheat, Defrost, Prepare tea and coffee, cook pasta and noodles, grill meats and vegetables, etc.||Can grill but not used for baking
|Convection Microwave||Reheating, grilling, cooking, and baking, Includes Various preset menus||Reheat, Defrost, Prepare tea and coffee, cook pasta and noodles, grill meats and vegetables, bake cake, cookies, and pizza, etc.||---|
Pros and Cons of Convection Microwave Oven
- It offers faster cooking than the regular microwaves
- Some also come with racks so that you can heat or cook two meals at the same time
- It provides better texture and flavor of the food
- Some models come with sensor cooking or auto chef cooking that adjusts the cooking time depending on the food for better taste
- It can roast, toast, brown, bake, defrost, cook, broil, crisp and steam your food, and so a versatile appliance
- These are smaller than the standard ovens, so a great choice for small kitchens too
- Very easy and convenient to use
- Cleaning of it requires minimal effort
- A little bit pricier than the regular microwave ovens
- With faster cooking time, you need to monitor your food to avoid burning it
- Requires cleaning after every use; otherwise, the grease marks will be difficult to remove and also affects the cleaning efficiency
- If you love a lot of baking, then the convection microwave oven is not the right choice, like the standard ovens. With a small capacity inside, it becomes somehow difficult to bake a big cake and in large batches
Different Types of Convection Microwave Oven
It is very much important to choose a microwave oven that best fits into your kitchen and matches your home’s style. Plus, it should also provide enough cooking power to handle the needs of your family. To cater to various needs, the convection microwave oven comes in three different styles.
1. Countertop Microwave Oven
If you look for something portable and freestanding, the countertop microwave oven is for you. You can easily place them on your kitchen countertop as well as on a tabletop for cooking. Generally, it comes in the size range of 18 inches X 14 inches X 12 inches (Width X Depth X Height). And these ovens require the power range of 500 W to 1000 W to operate. But, on the downside, countertop microwave ovens take a lot of space.
- Traditional/Standard Microwave Oven
- Easily portable
- Capacity ranges from 0.5 to 2.0 cubic ft
- Versatile features and functionality
2. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
Considering the downside of countertop microwave ovens, over the range microwave ovens came into existence. These come in a space-saving design, so it offers a neat and streamlined kitchen. Over-the-range microwave oven needs to get installed over your stove or cooktop. It comes with a built-in exhaust fan that serves as a stove-top ventilation system to remove smoke and cooking odors. But, on the downside, these are not portable units and comes with a higher price tag.
- Sensor cook function for easy reheating of food
- Convection mode to enhance cooking capabilities
- Capacity ranges from 0.8 to 2.0 cubic ft
- Built-in ventilation system to remove smoke, steam, and cooking odor
3. Built-In Microwave Oven
To give a more neat and clean look to your kitchen, you can opt for the built-in microwave oven. These units can be installed into the wall or cabinets for more convenient operation. They are also large and the best buy for commercial kitchens. But on the downside, the built-in microwaves are much more expensive than the former two. Also, it needs professional installation.
- It saves the kitchen counter space
- Capacity ranges from 0.8 to 2.0 cubic ft
- Available in various ranges and sizes
- Higher wattage offers more power to cook food evenly and instantly
Features to Consider Before Buying a Convection Microwave Oven
Ideal Capacity of the microwave oven
It is the foremost feature to consider before buying a convection microwave oven. The capacity of the microwave oven is measured in liters. For a convection microwave oven, the capacity ranges from 15-32 liters and above. To choose the right capacity for your needs, it totally depends on your family size. Have a look at the below table to determine your choice.
|Family Size||Ideal Capacity|
|2-4 members||15-22 liters|
|4-6 members||22-30 liters|
|Above 6 members||32-35 liters|
Wattage and Energy Rating
The higher the wattage of the microwave oven with convection, the fast is its cooking time. But it is also a fact that higher wattage consumes more electricity an increases your bills. This is where you must also consider the energy rating of the model you want to buy.
The model with a higher energy rating will save more energy and also reduces the electricity bill. So go for the one that offers efficient cooking with low energy consumption.
Various Cooking Modes
The modern convection microwave oven comes with a lot more cooking modes apart from the micro and convection mode. The different modes include grilling, broiling, air frying, and so on. However, these are pretty expensive because of variable functions, but for the versatility they offer, fully justify the price range.
Auto Cook Menu
This feature includes many preset programs that allow you to cook various recipes without any setup or manual adjustment of time and power. You just need to select the dish type and weight. Then the microwave oven will automatically adjust the time and power required to cook the dish properly. This way, the feature simplifies the preparation for a variety of recipes.
The timer function in a convection microwave oven allows you to set the desired time depending upon the recipe type and food weight. So, once the cooking gets finished, the oven stops automatically. Thus, no more worrying about the burning of food.
It is the most important feature of a microwave oven with convection. Since baking requires a lot of time, it makes the oven to consume more power and cooking time. But, thanks to the preheat option that not only saves the cooking time but also saves power as well. For foods like cakes, pastries, and cookies, just use the preheat function to a fixed temperature before baking them.
Microwave defrosting ensures the thawing of frozen foods in the oven without cooking them. The defrosting function is a good option for those who are non-vegetarians.
For defrosting foods, including meats and fish in a convection microwave oven, you just need to enter the weight and click on the defrost button.The rest is up to the microwave. And the best part is that the taste and flavor remain unchanged. So a convection microwave oven with defrosting feature is a good buy.
Types of Panel
The ease of operation for any convection microwave oven depends on its panel type. Generally, the microwave oven comes with three types of panels, so you can choose the preferable one.
Mechanical Panel- It includes a rounded knob to control the timers and temperatures. These are generally found in solo microwave ovens and are very easy to use and long-lasting.
Feather Touch Panel- It is the most innovative and stylish panel that gives a decent look to your microwave oven. It works the same way like a touch screen phone. You can use the touch buttons to set time and temperature.
Tactile Buttons- This type of panel includes both the jog wheels and button for operation. Thus ensures the setting of temperature and time in the easiest way. The best part is that it is very easy to clean.
Child Lock Feature
It is an important feature if you have kids in your home. The Child lock feature ensures to lock all the keys and controls of the microwave so that your children don’t mess around with. Also, it locks the door of the oven if opened slightly, thus avoid any mishappenings.
Ease of Cleaning
If you want your convection microwave oven will go for a long run, you must keep it clean after every use. Any spills or grease splatters affects the taste of the next dish and also affects the performance of the oven. So choose the one with a smooth interior that can be easily wipeable.
Warranty and Aftersales Services
Warranty is very much crucial for any product. It ensures that if any part or unit gets stop working, the company will repair it without any added cost. Before buying a convection microwave oven, also check for the aftersales services and customer support the company will provide.
Always go with the one that comes with at least one year warranty and aftersales services. Some models also come with up to three years warranty. It is advisable not to go with the product with less than one year warranty.
So, now you are clear about that the convection microwave oven is the more useful and convenient choice. Not only it offers the health and taste of thorough and even cooked meals but also delivers speed and efficiency.
I hope the buying guide and review of the best convection ovens will surely ease your purchase decision. So, choose the best one and make delicious meals for your loved ones in no time as well as without any hassle.
If you still have any doubts or queries, feel free to ask us via our comment section.